You might build a house, but only the Lord can build your home. If your house is not built on the firm foundation of God’s Word, it will not be able to withstand the storms of life.
YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOCATION AND THE RIGHT FOUNDATION!
The difference between homes that last and homes that don’t are where they’re built and how they’re built! You must make the Son of God the location and the Word of God your foundation.
HOW YOU LET THE LORD BUILD YOUR HOUSE:
- Let the Word of God be your foundation, and Jesus be your location.
- Submit to God’s authority.
- Commit your life to the Son of God and choose to obey the Word of God
Jesus is the ultimate builder of any home, and He alone must determine its placement and position. Apart from submitting to God’s authority, our families will be in anarchy. You cannot be blessed by God apart from living obediently to God.
Join Pastor Phil Hopper to learn more about how to build your house on the firm foundation of God’s Word.
Connect with us on Social Media
Connect with Pastor Phil
- Facebook: facebook.com/PhilHopperKC
- Instagram: instagram.com/philhopper_kc/
- Web: livingproof.co/about-us/pasto…
Be a part of the Great Commission: livingproof.co/irresistible/
More information on our sermons: livingproof.co/sermons/